Following the death of Rodrigue, Dimitri begins to question his desire for revenge. His troubled mind turns to the Kingdom capital and how he might end the chaos plaguing Faerghus, once and for all.
- 5/1: What Must Be Done
- 5/3: Explore - Chapter 18 - The King's Triumphant Return
- 5/9: Annette's Birthday
- 5/10: Explore - Chapter 18 - The King's Triumphant Return
- 5/17: Explore - Chapter 18 - The King's Triumphant Return
- 5/18: Raphael's Birthday
- 5/21: Saint Macuil Day
A day for offering prayers to Saint Macuil of the Four Saints.
- 5/24: Explore - Chapter 18 - The King's Triumphant Return
- 5/27: Mercedes's Birthday
- 5/31: Mission Day
Despite their victory at the Battle of Gronder, the Kingdom army turns around and marches for Fhirdiad instead of heading south.
To hail the arrival of the Kingdom army, the people of Fhirdiad begin to rebel. No move is made to suppress them. Instead, Cornelia directs her borrowed Imperial troops to prevent Dimitri from reaching the Kingdom capital.
Battle - Reclaiming the Capital
After Rodrigue's death, Dimitri reassesses his plan of attack. For the sake of the Kingdom, he chooses to forestall an invasion of the Empire in favor of securing his own capital city of Fhirdiad.