Now in control of the Great Bridge of Myrddin, the Kingdom army begins to invade Imperial territory. In response, the Imperial army garrisons soldiers at Fort Merceus.
- 4/3: Field of Destiny
- 4/5: Explore - Chapter 17 - Blood of the Eagle and Lion
- 4/12: Explore - Chapter 17 - Blood of the Eagle and Lion
- 4/17: Hubert's Birthday
- 4/19: Explore - Chapter 17 - Blood of the Eagle and Lion
- 4/26: Explore - Chapter 17 - Blood of the Eagle and Lion
- 4/29: Battlefield
- 4/30: Ferdinand's Birthday
- 4/30: Mission Day
The Kingdom army departs from the Great Bridge of Myrddin and marches south toward Enbarr, the Imperial Capital.
Meanwhile, the Alliance army follows from behind to invade Imperial territory, and the Empire has dispatched forces from Fort Merceus to intercept them.
The curtain is rising on a conflict between the three armies, which will come to be known as the Battle at Gronder, held on the same plains that witnessed the Battle of the Eagle and Lion.
Battle - To War at Gronder
At Gronder Field, where the Battle of the Eagle and Lion was once held, the house leaders of five years ago have a fateful reunion...but this time, the contest between the Empire, the Kingdom, and the Alliance is no mock battle.Rematch