- I wonder if I'll ever find a partner who understands I don't
mean any harm when I flirt with others. Does someone
like that really exist?
- You're bound to meet someone open-minded someday.
- That's a dream that will never come true.
- Have you considered giving up on flirting?
- I'm hesitant to invite a girl to my room in the middle of
the night with You Know Who living right next door.
I'm terrified of the scolding I'd get the next day.
- Maybe I'll rethink the room assignments.
- It makes sense that she would be angry with you.
- Perhaps it's time you and I discussed your behavior.
- I'm weary from this ceaseless fighting. I wonder if I'll ever
meet a kind, beautiful young lady who can cure my
- You will one day. I'm sure of it.
- Save the dreams for when you're sleeping.
- A woman like that wouldn't go for you.
- All we do is battle. The fighting never stops, and it's
turning everyone's disposition dour. Even the ladies!
We should throw a banquet to lift everyone's spirit.
- Good idea. I'll see what I can do.
- It's too soon to let down our guard.
- How selfless of you.