Knight of Seiros
volume_upI am good now, am I?
volume_upI appreciate the praise, Professor.
volume_upThat was good exercise.
volume_upI would like to do this again sometime, Professor.
volume_upHmm. I find it difficult to believe I was wrong.
volume_upI must continue my training.
volume_upNo consolation is needed.
volume_upHmm. I did not realize I possessed such a strength.
Questions and Answers
volume_upProfessor, may I ask you something?
volume_upHmm... I see.
volume_upQuite correct. Thank you.
volume_upNo, I believe that is incorrect.
Part IAccompanied by: Seteth Alois
- For the purpose of educating young aristocrats, the church borrows a number of soldiers from each country. As these soldiers from different origins gather in one place, animosity and fighting become frequent. It is...a problem.
- Help the soldiers socialize. It's harder to fight a friend.
- Keep the troops separated. Fighting is for the battlefield.
- Some conflicts are inevitable.
Part IIAccompanied by: Shamir
- Considering the current situation and the forces at our command, we will need to rely on mercenaries. However, they have no loyalty to territory or master. I cannot help but feel ill-at-ease about hiring sell swords.
- Motivate them by denying compensation if they revolt.
- Let's figure out a clear and suitable way to use them.
- Mercenary or not, some people will betray your trust.