- I often overhear people commenting about how strange
I am. I don't really get it. Shouldn't it be expected that
everyone has their own unique perspective on life?
- Just follow your own path and don't worry about them.
- Dwelling on what they say won't help. You must act.
- True, but perhaps your perspective really is strange.
- I see it all the time. Someone falls for a scheme and then
gets angry about it. But rather than being mad at the
schemer, shouldn't they be busy plotting their revenge?
- Sounds like the logic of a schemer.
- That all depends on the context of the scheme.
- Definitely. That's just the price of foolishness.
- How can I create a world where everyone is on equal
footing, regardless of their place of birth, their bloodline,
or whether they have a Crest?
- Lead by example, and show the world what it's capable of.
- Follow an overwhelmingly charismatic leader.
- The only way is to raze the world and rebuild.
- If there were three villages with no watering holes, and
one well was dug along the border between the villages,
what do you think would become of the people there?
- A war would likely start over dominion of the well.
- They would convene and discuss how to share the well.
- They'd dispense with the border and become one village.