- I try to hold back when swinging a weapon, but sometimes
I misjudge my own strength. I've broken so many weapons
this way. Is there anything I can do to remedy this?
- Take care to repair weapons between training sessions.
- Use the sturdiest weapons money can buy.
- Accidents happen. Just find a new one when yours breaks.
- I have always despised the heat, even as a child. Still,
one must be prepared to fight anywhere, no matter the
conditions. Have you any advice for enduring the heat?
- Look for clothing and armor that breathe better.
- Heat is a natural part of life, so learn to enjoy it.
- Fight it off using magic.
- Perhaps it is because I'm operating with half of my normal
vision now, but doing desk work strains my eye terribly.
How can I best maintain efficiency like this?
- Have someone acquire eye drops for you.
- Overcome the strain with pure willpower.
- Be good to your body and take a break.
- I lived in the slums for a long time, and I saw how the
people there suffered from poverty and the ravages of war.
There must be something I can do to save them.
- Strive to change Fódlan from the ground up.
- There are some problems that just can't be solved.
- Donate a large sum of money to the church.